All personnel shall check for amenity use cards, and guest passes at all amenities.
Here are some helpful suggestions for property owners.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your card and save it in your notes on your phone. You may show that to employees requesting proof of your membership.
- Guests are allowed without a guest pass when accompanying a property owner.
- Unescorted guests must have a guest pass. Guest passes may be obtained from the Association office, the Whiting Center and the Country Club office. If you are unable to request these in person, you may request them via email Monday through Friday. Please send your request to email@example.com. Please provide your lot and tract, your name, the names of your guests, the dates they will need the pass and the location you or your guest will pick up the passes.
- Click Here for further information regarding rules for access to amenities. Go to Section 305 in the BVSA Rules.
- If you have any further questions, please contact the Association office Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM at (661) 821-5537. We are here to answer your questions.
Thank you for your help in this matter. Happy New Year!!